Ronald’s solicitor practice focuses on technology related transactions and matters and environmental matters. Ron’s technology practice involves the drafting and negotiating of a variety of commercial agreements for clients in the biotechnology, transportation, and high technology fields, including pharmaceutical collaborative research and development agreements, manufacturing and supply agreements; distribution agreements; clinical trial agreements; analytical testing agreements; intellectual property licensing agreements; confidential disclosure agreements; procurement contracts for equipment and services; software development, license and distribution agreements; consulting agreements; exective employment agreements; and purchase and sale agreements. Ron’s environmental practice involves the drafting of opinions, agreements and regulatory instruments relating to environmental liability.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Vancouver Bar Association
- Vice-President, Grants Officer & Director, Canadian Outrigger Racing Association
- Coach, Novice and Race Development Outrigger Programs, False Creek Racing Canoe Club