Elizabeth brings over 25 years of progressive human resources leadership experience to her role as Director, Human Resources. Prior to joining Farris in 2004, she held senior HR positions in financial services, retail, and public accounting. Elizabeth leads the HR function at Farris overseeing staff recruitment, retention, performance management, communication, learning and development, benefits and compensation, and health and wellness. She holds a Master of Business Administration from Royal Roads University and the Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) designation.
- Director/Public Representative, Chartered Professional Accountants of B.C. (CPABC)
- Director, BC Legal Management Association (BCLMA)
- Member of CPHR B.C. and Yukon, BC Legal Management Association, and the Association of Legal Administrators (ALA)
- Member, Paralegal & LAA Program Advisory Committee at Capilano University
- Member, LAA Program Advisory Committee at Vancouver Community College