Mark is a business lawyer in Farris’ Kelowna office. His practice is concentrated on corporate and commercial law, corporate governance, commercial transactions, real estate and leasing and private enterprise.
Prior to joining Farris, Mark was the senior legal counsel and acting secretary of the Mancal Group of Companies, where he regularly advised the executive leadership team, board of directors, shareholders and trustees on all aspects of the organization’s business and operations across multiple industries.
Mark holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of Alberta and a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Calgary.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Kelowna Bar Association
- Member of the Calgary Bar Association