Mark is a solicitor in the firm’s Corporate Commercial group. He practices in a wide range of areas including corporate commercial transactions, mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate finance. Mark has experience dealing with both private and public companies.
Mark joins Farris after articling with an international law firm in Vancouver. He obtained his Juris Doctor from the University of Victoria. Prior to law school, Mark completed his Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Marketing in Philadelphia. While in Philadelphia, Mark helped build the inaugural Division II Men’s Lacrosse program.
In his spare time, Mark enjoys golfing, mountain biking and skiing.
- Acted for Unisync Corp. with respect to its $23 million acquisition of Utility Garments Inc. with concurrent subscription receipt financing and bank financings.
- Acted for the vendors in a share sale of a premium pet food company to a private equity firm.
- Acted for the vendors in a share sale of an insurance company.
- Acted for the purchasers in the acquisition of a heavy equipment supplier.
- Acted for Romulus Resources Ltd. in their reverse take over by Osino Resources Corp.
- Acted for various companies for their annual royalty pool adjustments.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Vancouver Bar Association