Rebecca is a tax lawyer at Farris. Her practice involves all aspects of income tax law including corporate and individual tax planning and tax disputes, with a focus on private company tax planning. Rebecca has completed the CPA Canada In-Depth Tax Course, and has represented clients in the Tax Court, Federal Court, and British Columbia Supreme Court and Provincial Court.
Prior to joining Farris, Rebecca completed a clerkship at the Tax Court of Canada in Ottawa after articling at a full-service firm in Vancouver.
Rebecca earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Victoria and her Bachelor of Arts (Honours, with distinction) from Queen’s University.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the Vancouver Bar Association
- Association of Women in Finance – Fireside Chats Committee Member
- Mulgrave School Alumni Advisory Board – Board Secretary & Professional Events Coordinator
- Canadian Association of Gift Planners – Leave a Legacy Committee Member