Bob provides advice and representation in all matters relating to bankruptcy and insolvency (personal and commercial); debt collections; foreclosures; receiverships and loan workouts including debt restructuring and reorganizations under the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act and Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act. As well, his practice includes commercial and real estate insolvency litigation.
Bob also serves as a lecturer on foreclosures and insolvency-related matters. In addition to his professional activities, Bob is a lifetime member in the West Vancouver Soccer Association (youth) where he has served as a Director and Coach. He is also involved with West Vancouver FC, a men’s soccer club with teams in the Vancouver Metro Soccer League. He also serves as a member of the Judicial Panel of The Canadian Soccer Association. He is a past director of the Royal Canadian Legion – branch #60 West Vancouver.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Vancouver and Canadian Bar Associations
- Member of the Canadian Insolvency Foundation, Insol International, American Bankruptcy Institute
- Member of the Turnaround Management Association (Northwest Chapter)
- Benchmark Litigation Star (2020)
- Martindale-Hubbell Ranking (BV)