Ross provides business and strategic legal advice to a diverse group of businesses, business people and institutional clients. His legal training is complemented by a finance and business background. Mr. Langford has continuously been peer-rated as a leading corporate lawyer by the Best Lawyers in Canada Directory™.
Mr. Langford has previously served in many business and charitable capacities in the community, and currently in the following capacities:
- Chair – UBC Alumni Association – Board of Directors
- Chair – UBC Chancellor Search Committee
- Director – Axel Merckx Youth Development Foundation
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Tax Foundation
- The Best Lawyers in Canada (2021)
Prior community services include:
- Chair of the Governance and Nominating Committee of the UBC Alumni Association Board
- Chaired UBC Okanagan’s “start an evolution” Capital Campaign to its $100 Million campaign goal
- Two terms as Chair of the Economic Development Commission of the Central Okanagan
- Member of the UBC Chancellor Reappointment Committee
- Multiple terms as a Director and Executive Committee member of the Central Okanagan Foundation
- Member of the UBC Okanagan Athletic Scholarship Breakfast Committee
- Director of Pacific Safety Products Inc.
- Founder, Director and Executive Committee member of the Okanagan Science & Technology Council
- Member of the Investment Advisory Committee of the Altura Growth Fund (EVCC) Inc.
- Member of the B.C. Business Advisory Council for the Western Diversification Secretariat of Industry Canada
- Director of the Apex Freestyle Ski Club
- Director of the Kelowna-Scottsdale Business Council
- Director of the United Way
- Former President of the Kelowna Bar Association
- Contributing writer to Okanagan Business Magazine