As a solicitor in Farris’ corporate and solicitor practice groups, Steven practices in the areas of corporate/business and commercial law, real estate, banking, financing, securities and wills and estates.
Steven gratefully serves on the board of directors for the United Way of the Southern Interior BC and the YMCA of Okanagan. He is often recognized for his significant community involvement, including his work with University of British Columbia Okanagan Heat Athletics, alumniUBC, Okanagan College Basketball Program, and as a co-leader of November Project Kelowna. Steven is also an ambassador for lululemon Kelowna and a member of The Elite Network.
Steven received his Juris Doctor from the University of Alberta and is also called to the Bar in Alberta.
In his spare time, Steven can be found engaged in community events, staying active, and enjoying the outdoor playground that is the Okanagan Valley.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Law Society of Alberta
- Finalist for the City of Kelowna Civic and Community Awards’ Man of the Year award
- United Way – board of directors
- University of British Columbia Okanagan Heat Athletics – committee member and volunteer
- Okanagan College Basketball – committee member
- AlumniUBC – volunteer
- November Project Kelowna – co-leader
- lululemon Kelowna – ambassador
- Kelowna Chamber of Commerce’s Sales Lead Network – member
- The Elite Network – member