Join our story.
The confidence that comes from a history of excellence means that our lawyers challenge themselves at every level. We embrace diversity and reward performance. We have a rich perspective to help you succeed.
WE RELY ON AN EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF PEOPLE TO DELIVER THE CRITICAL SUPPORT NECESSARY TO ENSURE SERVICE EXCELLENCE
We recruit talented individuals from a broad range of backgrounds, providing the expertise to support our practice teams as legal administrative assistants and paralegals, as well as in the areas of accounting, information technology, human resources, library services, marketing, office services, and word processing.
Farris seeks a talented lawyer to support our busy solicitors’ practice. The ideal candidate will have a background in general corporate/commercial law, including mergers and acquisitions, securities and corporate finance.
Please submit your application, including cover letter, resume and academic transcripts to Sharan Sangha at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prepare boardrooms with food, beverages and necessary supplies.
- Set up and configure room space and furniture for event and meeting needs.
- After meeting, clear room of remaining food, beverages and debris, clean room and restock service supplies for future meetings.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of boardrooms, including morning clean-up.
- Coordinate catering services for meetings, lunches and other events.
- Stock and maintain cleanliness of each coffee station, hospitality station, and lawyer/staff lounges; load/unload dishwashers.
- Perform daily “sweep” of office to collect used dishes, etc.
- Reconcile all catering orders; order supplies as necessary.
- Other duties as required.
- Hours of work are 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- High School graduation and at least one year hospitality experience preferred.
- Ability to perform duties accurately and in a timely manner with attention to detail and a strong customer service focus.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Flexible, dependable, diplomatic and the ability to work well under pressure.
- A team player who can work independently and take the initiative.
- Upbeat and positive outlook with strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional deportment and presence.
- Basic proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Ability to lift and move supplies (maximum 30 lbs).
Please forward resumes to Human Resources or e-mail: email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest in Farris; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.