Isabel is an associate with a focus on estate planning, estate administration and trusts.
As part of her practice, Isabel assists clients with estate and incapacity planning. She prepares wills, powers of attorney, representation agreements, alter ego trusts, joint partner trusts, family trusts and other planning documents. Her experience with clients ranges from young professionals to high net worth individuals.
Isabel also advises executors, administrators, trustees and beneficiaries on estate and trust administration matters and assists with the probate process.
As part of her corporate practice, Isabel assists clients with general corporate matters including incorporations, the preparation of business contracts and shareholder agreements.
Isabel has obtained her TEP designation and is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. She has also presented for CLEBC and CPABC on various estate and trust topics.
Prior to joining Farris LLP, Isabel completed her articles at a leading national law firm, worked as in-house counsel for a biotechnology company and practiced in wills, estates and trusts at a regional Vancouver law firm.
Isabel is fluent in Spanish.
- Board Member of the Super Hero League Society
- Member of the Law Society British Columbia
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Member of Estate Planning Council of Vancouver
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch)
- Executive Member of the Business Law section of Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch)