Isabel Romeral specializes in estate planning, estate administration, and trusts. Her expertise lies in assisting clients with estate and incapacity planning, where she prepares a range of planning documents such as wills, powers of attorney, representation agreements, and trusts. Her clients range from young professionals to high net worth individuals. Isabel also advises executors, administrators, trustees, and beneficiaries on estate and trust administration matters, and assists with the probate process.
Apart from her estate planning practice, Isabel also assists clients with general corporate matters such as incorporations, business contracts, and shareholder agreements. She has obtained her TEP designation and is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners. Isabel has also presented on various estate and trust topics for CLEBC and CPABC.
Before joining Farris LLP, Isabel completed her articles at a leading national law firm, worked as in-house counsel for a biotechnology company, and practiced in wills, estates, and trusts at a regional Vancouver law firm. Isabel is fluent in Spanish, which is an added advantage for her clients.
- The “Ones to Watch” Best Lawyers in Canada for 2024
- Member of the Law Society British Columbia
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Member of Estate Planning Council of Vancouver
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association (BC Branch)
- Board Member of STEP Oversight of Conferences Committee