Jeff is a business lawyer focusing on mergers and acquisitions, securities, capital markets transactions and general corporate commercial matters. He has experience in a variety of transactions including asset purchase and share purchase transactions, equity financings, corporate reorganizations and various other corporate matters.
Jeff joined Farris as a summer student in 2016. He subsequently completed his articles and joined the firm as an associate in 2018.
- Advised the vendor in connection with the $195M share sale of a furniture company (2019).
- Advised the vendor in connection with the share sale of an Okanagan winery (2018).
- Advised the vendor in connection with the share sale of an architectural firm (2018).
- Advised a TSX-listed pharmaceutical issuer on a $13M bought deal offering of units (2018).
- Advised a TSXV-listed purchaser in connection with the $30M acquisition of the shares of a mining company and related $15M private placement (2017).
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association