Milana brings over 10 years of progressive Human Resources Management experience to her role as Director, Human Resources. Prior to joining Farris in 2021, she held a senior HR position at a national law firm in Vancouver, as well as several years of experience working in the real estate and automotive sectors. Milana leads the HR function at Farris overseeing staff recruitment, engagement, performance management, learning and development, compensation and benefits, including payroll overview, and promotes employee wellbeing through health and wellness programs. She holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) Degree from The University of Guelph, along with a Postgraduate Certificate in Human Resources Management from Humber College and the Chartered Professional in Human Resources (CPHR) designation.
- Member of CPHR B.C. and Yukon, BC Legal Management Association
- BC Legal Management Association (BCLMA) – Member of the organizing committee for the Annual Conference & Tradeshow
- Fundraising Volunteer, United Way of Lower Mainland (2019 – ongoing)
- Board Member, Alumni Affairs & Development – The University of Guelph (2013 – 2014)
- Committee Member, Women of Distinction – YMCA of Guelph (2012 – 2013)