Mohnaam is an associate in Farris’ litigation group, where she maintains a broad litigation practice, including matters relating to corporate and commercial litigation, class actions and civil disputes. She has appeared before all levels of court in British Columbia.
Mohnaam joined Farris in 2020 as a summer articling student before returning as an articling student in 2021.
Mohnaam received her Juris Doctor from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2021, where she was a finalist at the 2021 Laskin Moot and received an award for Best Respondent Factum at the 2020 Walsh Family Law Moot. She obtained her Bachelor of Arts with distinction from Simon Fraser University in 2018, where she studied political science.
Mohnaam is a founding member of the Sikh Heritage Society of British Columbia, and has served as the media coordinator since 2021. She is also an active volunteer with the World Sikh Organization of Canada, a leading human rights and advocacy group.
Mohnaam is fluent in Punjabi. Outside of work, Mohnaam enjoys travelling, cooking and hiking.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Vancouver Bar Association
- Trial Lawyers Association of British Columbia
- South Asian Bar Association of British Columbia
- Founding Member and Media Coordinator, Sikh Heritage Society of British Columbia
- CBABC Young Lawyers – Lower Mainland Section Executive
- CBABC Equity Diversity and Inclusion Committee
- Volunteers with the World Sikh Organization of Canada.