Rebecca is responsible for student recruitment and development at Farris, and assists with marketing endeavours for the firm. With a background in psychology, law and education, Rebecca brings a passion for both personal fulfillment and professional excellence to her role. She was called to the BC bar in 2009 after clerking at the British Columbia Court of Appeal, and formerly practised tax law at a large national business law firm. Prior to joining Farris, Rebecca ran a successful small business devoted to legal education for lawyers and other stakeholders across BC and Canada. Rebecca obtained her law degree from the University of British Columbia in 2007, where she graduated as the Gold Medallist. She has been the recipient of numerous awards in various areas of law, and has written and published extensively for both legal and non-legal audiences.
- Member (non-practising), Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member of the National Association for Law Placement
- Member of Legal Marketing Association
- Vice President, Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia