Year Of Call
Sean is a solicitor working in Farris’ Corporate Commercial and Securities practice groups. He has experience in a variety of transactions including asset purchase agreements, share purchase agreements, equity financings, corporate reorganizations and various other corporate proceedings.
Sean joined Farris as a summer student in 2014. He subsequently completed his articles and joined the firm as an associate in 2016.
- Counsel to Copper Mountain Mining Corporation on its acquisition of Altona Mining Limited.
- Counsel to Avigilon Corporation on its sale to Motorola Solutions, Inc. by way of a plan of arrangement.
- Counsel to the special committee of the board of directors of Whistler Blackcomb Holdings Inc. on its strategic combination with Vail Resorts, Inc. by way of a plan of arrangement.
- Counsel to private entities on various asset and share acquisitions and divestitures.
- Counsel to public and private issuers on various debt and equity financings.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association