Steffi practices primarily in the areas of corporate and securities law as well as mergers & acquisitions. She has experience with a variety of transactions including share purchase transactions, equity financings, plans of arrangement and going public transactions. She also advises public companies as to their continuous disclosure obligations.
Steffi holds a Bachelor of Sciences with a specialization in chemistry from the University of Western Ontario and brings 5 years of experience working in biotech, epidemiology, and the pharmaceutical industry.
Prior to joining Farris as an associate in 2022, Steffi articled and practiced at a full-service regional firm in Vancouver.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Canadian Bar Association
- Represented a TSX-listed mining issuer in a brokered private placement of special warrants for aggregate gross proceeds of $26.4 million, and in obtaining a receipt for a final short form prospectus qualifying the distribution of units underlying the special warrants.
- Represented a TSX Venture-listed issuer in the spin-out of certain of its mineral properties into a newly incorporated, wholly owned subsidiary, by way of statutory plan of arrangement.
- Represented various issuers in initial public offerings on the Canadian Securities Exchange.
- Represented a target mining (non-reporting) issuer in the reverse take-over of a TSX Venture-listed issuer by way of three-cornered amalgamation, having a deemed value of approximately $21 million.