Gordon practices primarily in the areas of commercial lending and commercial real estate transactions, acting for lenders, borrowers, developers, landlords and tenants. His involvement in a wide variety of transactions in these areas includes financing the acquisition and development of commercial real estate; financing the acquisition of businesses including share purchases and asset purchase transactions; re-financing and re-structuring of major loans; acquisition and leasing of real estate for low-cost housing projects; real property matters including statutory rights-of-way, restrictive covenants and easements; transactions acting for both landlords and tenants in leasing of office, commercial, and industrial premises.
Gordon has authored and presented numerous papers in the fields of commercial lending and real estate.
- Member of the Law Society of British Columbia
- Member of the Vancouver Bar Association
- Past chairman of the Banking Law Subsection of the Canadian Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in Canada (2021)
- Lexpert Leading Lawyers in Canada (2021)
- Martindale-Hubbell Ranking (BV)
- A director of Pacific Parkinsons Research Institute-Vancouver, Canada
- Previously on the Board of Governors for the Vancouver Playhouse